Cannabis software company Weed Advisor has developed an app to support licensed producers.
Weed Advisor has developed the first “Facility Asset Management Solution” (FAMS) specifically designed for cannabis producers.
Weed Advisor says its “fully-customizable FAMS ensures companies manage assets and comply with newly-instituted government regulations” recognizing that “inventory, reporting and compliance audits all now play a role in the regulated industry.”
According to a release the “real-time, cloud-based FAMS software creates opportunities for savings through optimization and eliminates infractions and downtime that can lead to higher costs and lost production.”
“While the overall industry raced to try to manage this newly legalized market, we were extremely careful in developing FAMS to ensure our business customers have proven technology to protect their investments, while supporting their strategic goals in a new marketplace,” said Gregory Luciani, President and CEO of Weed Advisor, in a release.
“We took the time to provide key pillars of new business operations that make the most sense, based on policy, regulation, asset management, security, changing needs, and long-term profitability,” added Luciani.
Key components of FAMS software include:
- Dashboard reporting to executives
- Fail-safe purchase decisions
- Standard operation procedures and other compliances to complete tasks via mobile devices
- Deployment that allows new assets to come online during priority times in the growing cycle
- Task assignments to staff via mobile devices
- Maintenance scheduling to ensure capital costs are kept low and product supply is not affected
- Utilization/disposal of equipment so that inefficiencies of older assets do not cost more than the revenue they produce
“All FAMS programs are implemented on standard web and mobile platforms, which leads to ease of access and use,” said Krishnan Wignarajah, COO and CIO at Weed Advisor, in a release. “This also includes additional customization, high-level security and unlimited users – all to create better business and customer experiences.”
Weed Advisor said risk implications for failing to manage physical assets include:
- Forced shutdown from government inspectors who find operations in non-compliance
- Fines for failing monthly inspections of equipment such as sprinkler systems
- Costs related to a shutdown of production processes due to asset failure
- Inadequate response to any asset failure that has consequences for product supply
Other Weed Advisor B2B software products include cyber security, start-up financial support, e-commerce with credit card payments, and business analytics.
Learn more at weedadvisor.com.