A delivery service for medical marijuana has launched in Toronto and it’s called “Pineapple Express.”
Namaste Technologies and Cannmart have signed an agreement to launch the same-day delivery service for its medical cannabis products.
Effective immediately, Cannmart patients within the Greater Toronto Area area will have access to “same-day, set-time, and rushed delivery services.”
How much will it cost?
- Rush-order delivery: $30 flat-rate or $15 for orders over $200
- Order before 10 AM, delivery between 11am-1pm
- Order before 11 AM, delivery between 12pm-2pm
- Order before 12 PM, delivery between 1pm-3pm
- Order before 1 PM, delivery between 2pm-4pm
- Order before 2 PM, delivery between 3pm-5pm
- Same-day delivery: $15 or free for orders over $200
- Order before 3pm, delivery between 6pm to 10pm
“We are very pleased to announce the launch of our second hub for same day delivery here in Toronto with Cannmart, to provide this valuable service to their medical patients,” said Randy Rolph, CEO of Pineapple Express Delivery, in a release. “It has been an incredibly exciting year and it’s fulfilling to see the relationship with Namaste continue to grow and evolve.”
Namaste CEO and President Sean Dollinger said the company is pleased to launched the same-day service.
“We invested in Pineapple Express some time ago, so it’s exciting to see this project come full circle as we launch services in the GTA area,” Dollinger added. “The company is looking forward to launching same-day delivery services through Cannmart in other regions as we expand our platform.”
Pineapple Express’ management team has over 10 years of experience offering same-day 60-minute delivery services in multiple industries across Canada, and has successfully integrated with Ample Organics Inc., Canada’s leading seed-to-sale medical cannabis software platform.
For more information on the company, visit pineappleexpressdelivery.ca.