Grow Tech Labs, a technology company that creates leaders in the cannabis industry, has announced the addition of an Incubator Program and Co-Working option to its existing Accelerator Cannabis Innovation Program, “providing a vertically-integrated offering for start-up cannabis companies.”
The Incubator Program – which allows members to join the Grow Tech Labs community and have access to a dedicated desk 24 hours a day – is intended to help prepare companies for investment in its Accelerator Program.
“For a fee of $750 CAD per month, companies have a location to set up their business, which includes fibre optic internet, meeting rooms for up to two hours daily, and the ability to use Launch Academy as their office mailing address,” a release notes. “Companies also have access to Grow Tech Labs’s part-time program, which includes industry-led events, panel talks, and mentor-led courses. There is a minimum three-month commitment for the Incubator Program.”
Grow Tech Labs says it’s also offering a “Co-Working option for $400 CAD monthly, which allows members to work out of the Grow Tech Labs space with no assigned seating from 9am to 5pm weekdays. Access includes fibre optic internet and meeting rooms for up to two hours daily.”
View this post on Instagram
We are excited to officially launch our Incubator Program in partnership with @launchacademyhq today. As an addition to our Accelerator Innovation Program an Incubator allows us to provide a vertically-integrated business program to start-ups that is intended to prepare companies for investment in our Accelerator. We are accepting applications for our April session, please apply now if you’re interested by clicking the link in our bio! #cannabiscompanies #growwithus #cultivatinginnovation
Membership includes the amenities and benefits listed below:
- Baby and dog-friendly office space
- Secure bicycle room and storage
- Washrooms and shower room
- Private phone booth
- Full kitchen, coffee, and snacks
- Printer and scanner
- Reception area
- A community of 1000+ like-minded entrepreneurs, creators, developers,
- and investors
- One-on-one sessions with mentors
- Exclusive workshops on the aspects of building a startup, from product
- development to marketing, hiring, and funding
- Workshops on government and Health Canada updates
- Exclusive access to Grow Tech Labs’s internal newsletter: A curation of
- advice, perks, and resources to help you grow in the cannabis industry
- Promotion of your company on Grow Tech Labs’s social media channels
- Full access to Lunch and Learns and Panel Talk events
- Access to attend Pitch Nights
- 20% off Launch Academy’s LEAP Program
- Discounts from partnering businesses
More options are available for an additional fee.
To apply for the Incubator Program, visit growtechlabs.com/incubator.
Grow Tech Labs is located at #300-128 West Hastings Street in Vancouver, BC. For more information, visit growtechlabs.com.